Thursday, 22 September 2016

Summer of 2016


Hills, walking, sketching, cliffs, writing, beaches, painting.

It's been a great summer!

But what has made the summer of 2016 even better, is to have shared some of the best places in Sussex with people who have joined me on walks and my walk with your sketchbook workshops. Thank you to all of you who booked a place and joined me, and also to those of you who have supported me in launching this new project.

Despite the weather here still being glorious, I've had no bookings for my next 2 workshops, so I've decided to cancel them. While it's disappointing, I'm looking forward to going out walking on my own, with time to take stock, explore new routes and test out new spots to write or sketch.

Preparing for next year is about to begin. Hope you'll join me for walking, hills, sketching, cliffs, writing, beaches and painting in 2017.