Tuesday, 26 April 2016

At my desk


This is where I'd like to be right now, walking to the hilltop in the sun, but dark skies are keeping me at my desk today. And while my legs might think otherwise, it's a great day for me to sit at my desk and get on with so many things I've been putting off.

Been a while since I posted here. Lots of changes for me so far this year, including having to move house. It wasn't in my plans, so now that I'm starting to feel at home, I can get back to all the things I was doing before, like adding more content to my website and setting up the new projects that are close to my heart.

Teaching music, playing music, facilitating creative workshops and leading walks are all gradually building and one of my most exciting plans is to bring some of these threads together in workshops that include time spent outside in wild or inspiring places. Something I've been moving towards for a long time.

If you'd like to read more, please take a look at my website at anniekerr.co.uk

It would be great to hear what you think. Dates for the first workshops are coming soon. Join my mailing list to be first to hear of workshop and walk dates.