Monday, 16 November 2015

Red, green and gold


I've been missing having the back door open onto the garden, but I've enjoyed making new pocketbooks this week either to give as gifts or to add new stock to my Etsy shop. I'm very pleased with sales so far, so thank you to those of you who have made a purchase.

SPECIAL OFFER UNTIL SUNDAY 6TH DECEMBER - order 1 or 2 books for UK delivery and they will go with free postage and packing.

The birds have been diving through the rain like inky streaks and my shoes have waited beside the front door. Not much walking this week. More like mad dashes across the seafront to hide inside the bus shelter so I can go to work. All very dramatic. The sea has looked spectacular when I've been able to see out of my glasses!

So here are some new books ready to go - some with new cover designs and colour combinations. These have concertina style pages, fold flat to fit into a pocket or small bag. All the pages are double-sided and open up to allow for panoramic sketches, side by side small pieces or very long sentences.