Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Time to say goodbye……..?
















Guess it won't come as a surprise that I'm thinking about saying goodbye to my blog. I've had an odd and exhausting year. Without going into detail, posting here has been the last thing on my mind and although I intended to keep up with reading what everyone has been up to, that hasn't happened much either.

It's time for me to do things a bit differently now, I think. I'm working on a website. One day it will all come together!! And I've also joined Facebook - yes, me who said she never would!! And like it so far. It's been great to have found some of you are also THERE. So if any of you would like to keep in touch with our creative projects there, it would be great to say hi. It's always great to see a blog post pop up on my timeline, as I do get a bit tired of clever cat videos, much as I love cats!! Don't send me one, please. (I'm listed as Annie Kerr and Annie Kerr music.)

It's been great to meet so many creative buddies online and to have become friends with people near and far. I have genuinely felt like I was part of a warm community of like-minded souls. So thank you for your friendship and the kick that you have given my creativity when I have needed it most.

For now, Annie xx