Monday, 28 October 2013

The fiddle is ready


The fiddle is ready.

I have an interesting gig coming up on Wednesday when I'll be playing with Alison Blunt. She's another violinist who's coming down from London to join me.

If you thought that improvised music wasn't your cup of tea, then this gig might just change your mind. Our playing draws on an eclectic mix of styles and influences which are bound to surface. And we love each other's playing.

We are supporting Gus's band ARC. All the details are here. Please come and join us if you're in Brighton.

2 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

So, how was Wednesday? Good crowd? I'm betting it was great fun, great music!

Annie said...

Hi Mary Ann. Wednesday was great, thanks. Alison and I had such fun playing together and had some lovely comments for the attentive and enthusiastic crowd. The main band, ARC, also invited us to join them in playing out the final piece of the evening, so it was a special night start to finish.