Monday, 31 December 2012

Postcard from Brighton


If the twilight sky was like this you know I'd be out in it. But the weather roars and grinds past as if dragging a huge weight. When it woke me in the night, I was tricked into wondering how come there was so much traffic!

Ever hopeful, the pier lights blink their routines, same as any other night. If the storm dies down as promised, I'll be strolling out around midnight to watch fireworks on the beach and to toast the new year in.

To my friends and family in Britain and across the world who read this blog, to my wonderful blogging buddies near and far, to everyone who follows Inkhaven and to all of you who send comments here, thanks for keeping in touch through the last year. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Wishing you all a peaceful and creative 2013.

Love from Annie x