Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Less is more



















Low tide beach just across the road, sunset.

Been very busy with writing and music projects lately. New music, a huge writing project and gigs in the pipeline. Some exciting stuff on the go. (There's a new track up on my Soundcloud page which will give you a little hint of what I've been up to. Click here to go right to the track.)

All going well, but quieter now, for a while. It's been a bit exhausting at times when things have really moved forward. But February being February, I've missed not being able to recharge my batteries outdoors, on the beach and on my veggie plot. It's been WAY too cold for anything other than a near run into town.

My new year resolution this year was to do less. Not sure that's been the case so far!! So it was nice to have a low tide walk today and to remind myself that it's okay when it feels like nothing is happening. Less is more.