Saturday, 31 December 2011

Sometimes, you just need to make a space















One of the best things about 2011 has been exploring different ways of presenting my work to an audience. Music, poetry and live literature have been adventuring pretty much since the year began. What more could I have wanted?

The new year will see me adding more tracks to my brand new soundcloud page. You'll be able to head there other times by clicking the 'Music tracks' tab beneath my header photo. I'll also be cheering up January by dipping my toes into another river of stones. So, lots of little pieces to come.

It's been a busy year, so the thought I have in mind for 2012 is about slowing down a bit. Sometimes you just need to make space. So, put your coat and scarf on, leave the house, cross the road, walk down lots of steps, crunch across the stones.........sometimes grey grey grey, sometimes like the shot below.

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year.
Thanks for reading. Ax