Friday, 10 December 2010

Abode

Soon, I'll have a new one of these.

It's all fallen into place very quickly, but I'm about to move house. I'll be just a couple of miles away across town in a place with a patio where I hope to do a spot of gardening and staring into space, in equal measures of course!

You can imagine, right now life is either a hectic whirl, or I'm collapsed in an exhausted heap. I've not been around in the blogging world much and posting has been low on the priority list, as has reading and commenting on other blogs.

Mind you, this might have saved you from the tedious tales about how it feels to be living in a small flat surrounded by empty boxes. Every night, I wish for them to miraculously pack themselves while I'm sleeping, but they are still empty when I fight my way past them in the mornings.

Anyway, I hope to be back soon to see what everyone's been creating.
In the meantime, hope you all have a happy and peaceful Christmas time!

See you soon. Ax