Thursday, 19 March 2009

Inspiration Award

Mixed media martyr has nominated me for this Inspiration award. Thank you, Leanne. I'm so pleased to accept it and will be passing it on soon. So watch out - it might be you!

Life feels hectic at the moment, so receiving something like this is a huge boost. Coming out of our dreary Winter into a sudden radiant burst of Spring, I am struggling. My feet want me to be out on a hill every hour of every day. 

Yesterday, I had a date with a hill. I can still hear the flood of Skylark song that rained down on me from the moment I put my boots on. 

Today, the house is full of wonderful bright light. I have to work later, but I've left my creative projects on the table, so I can see them from across the room as I work. No prizes for guessing what I'll be doing as soon as I get a break.