Friday, 13 February 2009

Boost

Robyn form Art Propelled has presented me with the Dardos Award this week and I am delighted and honoured to receive such an acknowledgment.

Regular readers of this blog will know that I have found the dark and gloomy cold of this English Winter particularly restrictive on my inspirational activities of being out and about on hills, beaches, or my allotment. Some days, my writing has been very thin on the ground and having this blog has helped me see some small projects through when the rain was beating down for the sixth day in a row. So, this is award is a huge boost for me. Thanks again, Robyn.

The Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.

The rules -

1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog. (Note: Don't forget to copy and paste the award jpeg itself to include on your own blog!)

2) Pass the award to another 5 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

Here are the blogs I have chosen, including one that is a new find for me, which is a visual blog rather than a literary one.

I know some people are not into such things as tags etc. It's not compulsory! However, I have loved reading these blogs over the last months and hope that others might enjoy the recommendation of an interesting and inspiring new read.

Go on then. Click!!